That's so cute! Isn't so much fun what they are doing these days? Boston does the same thing when music comes up! It's SO hilarious! Too bad we couldn't live close so they could be little buddies!
Those are some pretty good dance moves. I'll bet Justin taught him those. He's walking really good now. Too bad we missed it. I love that he still says hello. Mom Brownell
yahoo the computer is back, just in time to comment on the super cute videos!!! i love his little voice when he says hello, and the doggie sound is so cute. he is just growing up too fast, it makes me sad you guys are so far away.
Hey Stace, I thought of something you can bring. If you have an umbrella bring that. If you don't then don't worry about it. We have one so having another would be nice while we will be walking around. Because there is some chances of rain while you are here. C ya tomorrow!
10 comments:
The dancing is really cute, especially that he's dancing to hymns. You gotta post some video of his flowers face.
That's so cute! Isn't so much fun what they are doing these days? Boston does the same thing when music comes up! It's SO hilarious! Too bad we couldn't live close so they could be little buddies!
Those are some pretty good dance moves. I'll bet Justin taught him those. He's walking really good now. Too bad we missed it. I love that he still says hello. Mom Brownell
SO cute! It is so fun to see him walking. Isn't that just so weird that your baby is walking?!?! Crazy. You are such a good mommy Stace!
What a big boy! I can't believe he's starting to talk! Jack, we think you're super cute!
That is so crazy to see him walking! Again I want to squeeze him! :)
yahoo the computer is back, just in time to comment on the super cute videos!!! i love his little voice when he says hello, and the doggie sound is so cute. he is just growing up too fast, it makes me sad you guys are so far away.
He is so cute! Megan should be having that baby any day now....My money is on Thursday...I'll post pics when he gets here
Hey Stace,
I thought of something you can bring. If you have an umbrella bring that. If you don't then don't worry about it. We have one so having another would be nice while we will be walking around. Because there is some chances of rain while you are here. C ya tomorrow!
What a cutie! I love it when they make animal sounds. :-)
Post a Comment