Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Pool


I am happy to report that Jack's second time to the pool actually resorted to smiles instead of tears! He really warmed up to it this time and seemed to be having fun. We are just glad that he seems to like the water now...we were worried after the lake and the first time to the pool where he was all tears.


I LOVE that belly! And you can also see his cute little ribs...you would think I don't feed him but I swear he eats as much as I do!



His cute little chub on his back...I love babies!

3 comments:

Denisse said...

He is tooooo stinkin' adorable!!!

Jessica said...

What a little cutie! Where are all the pics of you in your bathing suit?! Hooray for summer!

The Heaton's said...

so glad he loves the pool now! he's just growing up so fast. i love his little chubby lovehandles in the last picture, what a little cutie pie.