Our little Jack has been so much fun!! It seems like he should still be a little newborn and now he is walking, saying words and even getting mad when he can't do or have something he wants. He has been the best baby!! He plays well, sleeps well, and eats well. He is usually very happy and makes us smile just by looking at him. I really can't believe that it has been a year.
His official birthday is June 8, 2007. To day we took him to the doctor for his 12 month check up. It was really sad because they had to draw blood out of his tiny little veins for allergy, lead, and anemia testing and he was sobbing the entire time. Not to mention his other shots they had to do after! Poor Jack!
Height: 30.5 inches long
Weight: 20.5 lbs.
He is getting so big!

One of his favorite things to do right now is go and watch Justin's softball games. He has so much fun playing in the grass and being around all the little kids. I can even get him to cheer and yell "Daddy!" He also loves the park, playing peek-a-boo, practicing walking, taking a bath, telling you what the different animals say, smelling flowers, reading books, singing, playing with his toys, dancing, playing outside, and every time I am cooking something he has to be picked up to see what I am doing.

Thank you Jack for being such a good boy! We hope you had a good birthday. You are growing so fast. We love to play with you and we can't wait to see what new thing you learn next. Happy Birthday bud! We Love you!
Love, Mom and Dad
Love, Mom and Dad
17 comments:
Jack is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how fast time flies! It seems just like yesterday that Kendra and Jack were born! Crazy stuff!
Happy Birthday Jack! You are just so darn cute!!
congrats! Doesn't that time go by so fast. when they are new, a year seems so far away. He is as cute as ever!
You GUYS!!!!! I don't think Jack can get any cuter!!! I just want to squeeeeze him! I always say that huh? But I seriously want to!!!:) I can't believe he's 1 already! Such a big boy! I love his gorgeous blue eyes and his smile! Can he PLEEEEEEEASE marry Brielle? They are only 1 year apart! No big deal right?...please give him a BIG kiss from us!!!:)
He's getting sooo big!!! Jack (sorry I guess I should say "baby Jack" So my Jack doesn't get mad at me :) ) is sooo cute!!! I'm so glad you guys figured the whole thing out! I almost asked Britt and Pete if they knew you guys but I thought you went to Philly!! Anyway, I'm glad you guys are friends! I promise I tryied to get you guys a invite... But Bishop Hill only had your blog address! Oh well I guess you still found out about it!
Camille (Papenfuss) Mecham :)
That is a darling post. I hope you are keeping all these for his book. He is such a little sweetheart and you can tell it just by looking at his face. Thanks for the update and can't wait to see him walking. His hair is really coming in good too. Glad the dr. visit is over so he will be in great spirits when we come. 3 weeks and 3 days!!! Love you all, mom H.
I can't believe it has already been a year. crazy! He's so cute! Give him a big birthday squeeze from his aunty!
I can't believe your little man is 1 already!! Mitch and I were talking the other day and I told him Jack was turning one and he was like are you sure?! It sure flies by!! I feel like we were just at the hospital with you guys holding little Jack, he is such a big boy now and sooo cute!
Happy Birthday, Jack! It's really hard to believe that it's already been a year! You guys need to come see us so that Davy & Jack can play!
Wow that is so crazy that it's been a year! It is such a fun time when they start to really communicate with you! It's amazing how much they can understand at so young! You ready for another one? ;) Happy B-day Jack!
wow! I can't believe that Jack is one already! That is crazy, time flies doesn't it! I can't believe that in a few months we will have a little addition to our family too! I can't wait to experience motherhood! I bet you are the best mom ever! Congrats on raising such a wonderful little boy!
Stacey, Jack is so adorable! I can't believe he's one! Glad you are doing so well!
He is definately "Mini-Bob" !!!
That's a really fun blog of Jack. I can't believe it's been a whole year either. He's soooo cute. Wish you were closer though. We're saving to come to Cleveland again soon. Mom Brownell
I know this is way belated, but we've been off-line for a while. I still wanted to wish Jack a happy birthday! I can't believe he's already one. Oh, they grow so fast! He is such a cutie though, and so smart. He's a doll.
Post a Comment