Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beethoven


I think we have some serious talent on our hands! :)

5 comments:

Denisse said...

OOOOOOOH MY HECK!!! That is the cutest video I have EVER seen!!!!! Jack is really loving it!!!! TOOOO darn cute!!!:)

Janelle said...

I am absolutely amazed at their complete and utter prodigiousness. :)

Anonymous said...

I think you better invest in a piano....and quick!!! you never know. That is so cute. He is really going to town on those keys. What a cutie!!! Mom H.

grammie kim said...

Both jacks are so cute, I know jack loves baby jack. thanks for the friendship with our kids, kim
brittanys mom

Anonymous said...

I think you get a piano instead of a dog. It's lots easier to take care of and just look at how talented Jack is already. Although, little boys do love dogs too. He looks pretty serious about the piano though. Mom B