These are the only two pictures I have where you can see Jack's teeth coming in. If you click on the top one, it shows his top teeth and the bottom picture shows his bottom tooth! I am a little sad because I love a baby's toothless grin.
I can't believe at how much he can say. That's great. He's so cute. Pierce can only say mama and dada. You both are doing a great job. Can he read yet? There is a program out there for babies it's called Babies can read. It's great. You should use it.
I love his cheesy grin!!! And that is soooo cute all the words that he can say!!! Kids are so much fun and it is so amazing to be able to witness their development! They are like little sponges that absorbe everything! Jack is getting to be a big boy!!:)
That video is adorable! I will have to put one of Maddie on ours. Jack is so cute and growing up so fast. McKenna misses him that's for sure. Love you guys
whoa . .ohmigosh, long time no comment - i'm slapping my hand as we speak. look at the way this cute little guy is growing!!! he is gonna be dazling the ladies in no time and pretty soon we'll all blink and be like 50 - weird!! love all the updates and cute jack. do you think he and i will ever meet??
I love the pictures. Jack is getting so big I can't believe that his teeth are coming in. Looks like he loves the pool and his bath -now you just need to get him to love the beach a little more :)
Those are some cute pics! I have to ask where at in Cleveland you guys are living? My sister and brother-in-law are moving to Macedonia in a few weeks. He is going to pediatry school at Case Western also. She said that it is not where most of the college students live but I thought I would give it a try.
Hi Stace, Your blog is so cute and Jack is even cuter. That first picture of him smiling is priceless. It reminds me of him saying "hello." I can't wait to hear him do it again. Deb
isaac still has no teeth. he started "teething" a week or so ago and lasted for two days, but nothing ever popped through. i was nervous because i, too, like their gummy smiles! i'll be sad when it finally happens, but i guess it's just the natural progression of life, right? so how many does he have, just two? and he's 13 months now? isaac is just barely 11 months and i'm hoping none will come in until after he's 1....just so i can say that :)
15 comments:
I can't believe at how much he can say. That's great. He's so cute. Pierce can only say mama and dada. You both are doing a great job. Can he read yet? There is a program out there for babies it's called Babies can read. It's great. You should use it.
He's so cute! I can't believe how much he is talking. I'm excited to see you guys in July!
I love his cheesy grin!!! And that is soooo cute all the words that he can say!!! Kids are so much fun and it is so amazing to be able to witness their development! They are like little sponges that absorbe everything! Jack is getting to be a big boy!!:)
That is so cute! He looks too small to be talking, thats crazy. Why is it that babies can say everything but mama sometimes? Anyway, he's adorable.
He is so precious! I love his voice!
What a cute little boy. It's amazing he reminds me of both of you, I can't quite figure out who he looks like more. So fun, they grow so fast.
That video is adorable! I will have to put one of Maddie on ours. Jack is so cute and growing up so fast. McKenna misses him that's for sure. Love you guys
So cute! You gotta' love bathtime.
whoa . .ohmigosh, long time no comment - i'm slapping my hand as we speak. look at the way this cute little guy is growing!!! he is gonna be dazling the ladies in no time and pretty soon we'll all blink and be like 50 - weird!! love all the updates and cute jack. do you think he and i will ever meet??
I love the pictures. Jack is getting so big I can't believe that his teeth are coming in. Looks like he loves the pool and his bath -now you just need to get him to love the beach a little more :)
oh so cute! he just has the sweetest little voice! i can't believe all the words he can say; what a little smartie pants.
Those are some cute pics! I have to ask where at in Cleveland you guys are living? My sister and brother-in-law are moving to Macedonia in a few weeks. He is going to pediatry school at Case Western also. She said that it is not where most of the college students live but I thought I would give it a try.
Hi Stace,
Your blog is so cute and Jack is even cuter. That first picture of him smiling is priceless. It reminds me of him saying "hello." I can't wait to hear him do it again.
Deb
Could he be any cuter? :) I think he gets that from me. tee,hee!
isaac still has no teeth. he started "teething" a week or so ago and lasted for two days, but nothing ever popped through. i was nervous because i, too, like their gummy smiles! i'll be sad when it finally happens, but i guess it's just the natural progression of life, right? so how many does he have, just two? and he's 13 months now? isaac is just barely 11 months and i'm hoping none will come in until after he's 1....just so i can say that :)
Post a Comment