Friday, December 11, 2009

Ugly Sweater Party

Wow.... and to think that someone actually wore these for real!!

11 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so awesome! I love that you even got Anderson an ugly sweatsuit! LOL!

Summer said...

What an awesome idea! I love those sweaters! I bet it was a lot of laughs!

Kellen and Erin said...

Hey, i think i have that snowman sweater... my mom made it for me... and it's nice.

The Heaton's said...

those are hilarious. where did you even find those sweaters anyways? andersons sweatsuit cracks me up!

Angie Penrose said...

so funny! adams sweater is the best. yours is pretty hot too!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Haha! We are having one of those on Friday and I wish I could borrow your lovely frock. So sexy! haha!

Rachel said...

Wow those are some ugly sweaters! Looks like such a fun party. Looking at that pic made me miss all you fun people in Cleveland!!

idaho grandma said...

actually, I think they are quite cute!!! NOT!! but very festive!! I can't believe that they make those sweaters for even Jack and Anderson. Cute picture though even though I would not have chose them for the family photo. Glad you already have had your family photos or I would wonder. What a great party idea. Love you guys.

Denisse said...

wow! very lovely sweaters guys!

Marilyn said...

That is such a fun idea! There is such a plethora of those kinds of sweaters during the holidays, might as well make it a party theme!

Kelly Munns said...

there's something so wrong, yet amazingly lovely about those sweaters...i especially love your "frock" as stephanie called it and the sweaters with turtlenecks underneath. that's GOT to be the worst! little anderson is going to think you guys were serious. good luck with that :)