Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jack the stinker :)



The other day I asked Jack to put his socks away in his drawer. He picked them up, looked at me, and threw them down the stairs while still looking at me. I took away his Wolf (favorite stuffed animal) that he was holding and told him that he could have him back after he did what I asked. So he went and got the socks and put them away. A few minutes later I was in the bathroom getting ready and Jack came to the door and said... and I quote...

"Mom, don't take my Wolfy away. If you do that again, you will go to time out and get hot sauce. When I tell you not to do something, that means you listen!"

I guess now I know that he really does listen when I am getting mad at him! After he left I could not help but laugh. Those are the exact words that have come out of my mouth a number of times (minus the wolfy part) when he is in trouble. What a little stinker!!

8 comments:

Denisse said...

I love that story and I'm glad you put it on your blog!!!:) I can totally hear him say that! He is such a cute little boy...and ever when our kids are being stinkers you can't help but love them!:)

Jessica said...

HA! HA! HA! That is great. Unfortunately, for you, it's just the beginning!
What's up with the hot sauce???

paigernate said...

he is waaaay too smart for his own good.... or yours- i cannot decide :)

Ashley Robinson said...

Oh I am having de ja vu (sp?) of my EVERY day life! How can little people have such Big attitudes? AHHH!!

Jensen said...

That is way too funny!

Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Heaton's said...

how funny!!! i was laughing really hard as i read what jack said to you. where do kids pick up this sass?

Angie Penrose said...

that top pic is hilarious. perfect jack pose. hahaha. love it. i think you are the one that taught him the sass. haha. just kidding. i think he gets it from whitney :)