
We've been lucky enough to have Denise come back for some more dental work and a quick visit. Jack has been totally spoiled with all of these visitors we've had over the past couple of months. We have had some one here or been out of town almost every day since Anderson was born. Jack LOVES having other people to entertain him besides just his mom and dad.

We went out to Kirtland to see the nativity exhibit and drove around to look at Christmas lights. When Denise was here last January, she taught Jack how to play "I Spy". He still plays it every day in the car and it's especially fun with Christmas lights. He's always in the back yelling, "Oh! I spy some more Christmas lights way high over there!"

And the highlight of the weekend (at least for me and Denise) was when we went to see WICKED.... AGAIN! Oh man, I cannot get enough of this show. I have seen it 3 times now and would go again in a heart beat. Denise had never seen it and when she asked if I would want to go again, I didn't even think twice about it. I love everything about it and I am so glad she wanted to go and see it!! Thanks for giving me an excuse to see it again Denise!!
Come back soon!
5 comments:
VERY unfair that you have seen it three times and two of those times have been in like the last month! I LOVED Wicked and can't wait to see it again!
how fun! i have yet to see it and you've gone 3 times! lucky!
I'm sooo jealous you have seen wicked three times!! How fun. That is so fun to have so many visitors to meet Anderson.
I had a wonderful time, again. Thanks for always running me around and making my trip so fun. I hope you are not getting too sick of me. But we sure got a ton accomplished in 5 days!!!I absolutely LOVED Wicked and hope I can go again sometime and take Bob. I think he would really love it too. Thanks for everything and tell Jack I miss him coming up to my room and telling me to "rise and shine, Grandma" and Merry Christmas Grandma" every morning.
You LUCKY girl! I think Wicked is one play I would never get sick of watching over and over again. What an AMAZING production! I absolutely LOVED it when we went!
That's so fun that you had Denise in Cleveland again! What a blessing that you've been seeing family so much in the last few months!
Post a Comment