
Our little Anderson is 2 months old today. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by. We have adjusted fairly well (at least I think so) to having two kids. The biggest adjustment has been the sleep deprivation. Either Jack slept longer at night or I completely forgot how tired you really get. There have been nights where I am up just crying, and feeding Anderson hoping to get a longer stretch than an hour or two. Last night he was kind enough to give me a 5 hour stretch which was heaven! Hopefully this is the start of more sleep because I have never needed it more. Besides the no sleeping, I feel like it was only 2 or 3 weeks ago that I was in the hospital having him. Anderson is the sweetest little baby and very easy going. He smiles a lot and is now starting to coo, which Justin and I LOVE! There is nothing sweeter than a little baby smiling at you and making the cutest little sounds. So far we think he looks a little bit like Jack but definitely has his own look. They have the same exact mouth and chin but different eyes, nose and ears. And of course, his hair makes him look so different from Jack. (He's starting to rub a bald spot on the back...so sad!!) I am anxious to see how he looks as he gets a little older. He had his 2 month check up today. Here are the stats...
Height: 23.5 inches - 51 percentile
Weight: 11 lbs 6 oz. - 24 percentile
Head: 39.5 cm - 22 percentile

This is Jack and Anderson at 2 months...what do you think?
6 comments:
I'm so happy that we got to meet Anderson and see him at this stage! It was MY favorite too when he would start smiling and cooing back! He is so alert! You are a good mommy Stace and hopefully you'll start getting a little bit more sleep.
You are right they do look a like but they both DEFINITELY have their own look. They are BOTH so cute and you can definitely tell that they are brothers!:)
You're right about the boys looks. They're both just adorable!
I'm SO baby hungry and I don't have any other friends with babies! I might be on my way to Ohio any time!!!
wow. they do look more alike than i thought:) two very handsome boys- the girls are going to go nuts!!!
dear anderson,
you are so adorable! but kiddo, it's time to sleep a little better! your poor mommy needs a little more sleep so she can take care of you!
ps you do look a little more like your big brother jack than i thought now that i see your pictures together.
hugs and kisses!
stace- have you tried to swaddle anderson at night? that worked like a charm with connor.
The definetly look alot alike! At glance I thought both pictures were Anderson! Congrats Stacey - you have two very handsome boys! Try to rest when you can - I know it's much harder with the second, having the first to run around after. Do he like a binki?
ok that pic of anderson at the top looks more like jack than any other picture i've seen. they do have the same mouth and chin. but i agree that the dark hair makes them look so different...in any case, they are both adorable children. you are very, very lucky!
Post a Comment