Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa!!


Isn't he a cute Santa?



Santa came to our ward party this year! Jack was excited to see him, but showed little to no emotion when we actually went in. His mouth was full of candy cane and I think that might of had something to do with it. It's a huge step up from last year, where he was crying the whole time. I think last year's Santa was a little scary looking. This Santa is much cuter and looks much nicer. :) Here's a little video clip from it...


3 comments:

The Heaton's said...

totally connor!!! he talks and talks about santa and what he wants santa to bring him; but when it's time to sit down all emotion is gone and he's like a little stone! silly boys.

Denisse said...

Jack's little voice in that video is so darn cute!

Love the one with Anderson yawning! (he has his mouth open, it looks like he's yawning):) He's already changed since we saw him over Thanksgiving!!!

Kat said...

I love that he wants a tent. How random is that. Haha.