
We put up our Christmas tree a little early this year...I just couldn't wait any longer!! I got all new ornaments this year so I was extra excited. :) I just love having my tree all lit up in our house.

Jack was super excited to help put the ornaments on the tree. He loved it!
For some reason Jack looks extra cute to me in this picture. I think it's his chunky cheeks and his cute little hands trying really hard to get that ornament to stay on the tree. We are staying here for Christmas and I am excited to see Jack on Christmas morning. He can't wait for Santa to bring him presents. As long as we don't get sick, like last year, then it will be so fun to see him be so excited! I can't wait. He's old enough this year that I can threaten him that Santa won't bring him anything if he isn't good or doesn't eat his dinner. He gets pretty worried, and I hope it doesn't wear off before Christmas actually comes. We are running out of threats that actually work for him! Sad, huh? Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am ecstatic for the holidays to actually begin!! I love this time of year.


9 comments:
So fun! I can't wait to get ours up. Oh, I just realized I didn't text you back yesterday. Sorry!! I'll send you an e-mail...
Cute. Have a good Thanksgiving. We'll miss not seeing you! Take Care
Bruce & Cindy
your tree is adorable!...and all of your boys!!! :)
Costco shatter proof ornaments??!? I just bought mine yesterday!!! HAHA! Pretty looking tree...I've tried to convince Kent but he's been pretty adament about waiting...UGH! Guess I'll have to wait til Friday...
I love how beautiful the tree turned out. Jack is such a great helper. I bet he thought he was so big getting to help this year. I am getting excited to see the tree for reals and of course you gusy. Anderson is getting so big. I can't believe how much he has has changed. Love his cute smile. Can't wait.....7 days!!!! Woohoo!!!!
Your tree is so cute! And you have such a darling little family. I love it! Happy Thanksgiving!
I love the tree. Jack looks like he was having fun. It looks just like Angie's tree. Ha ha. I am anxious to get mine up. I love the video. It's way more fun to watch in biggy size.. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Love- MOM and DAD
I put mine up yesterday. I love it. Your tree is beautiful. Happy Holidays!
so fun!! our trees look rather similar! we have the same tree and the same ornaments from costco! the video of jack is so cute. i loved how he looked at the camera and said "cheese" too funny!
Post a Comment