Monday, January 26, 2009

Can you say...handsome?!

Jack looked so cute yesterday at church!

I LOVE that cheesy grin. :)


17 comments:

Jessica said...

He is so adorable!!! Mommy has great taste!

Nat said...

I agree, Mommy does have great taste! I love the outfit. What a darling little man!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Man he's cute! Watch out ladies.

Anonymous said...

Wow he looks like your side of the family Stacey... Just kidding Justin. He's quite the handsome guy. That's quite the hair do. don't we have the cutest grandkids? YEP Have a good day. Love- MOM B

Thomas family said...

What a doll!

Kara said...

I just want to kiss those cheeks off. What a little man!

Denisse said...

Wow! He looks so grown up! I love the little jacket and his little tie is so cute! Where did you get it? I've been looking and looking for one for Braden and can't seem to find one anywhere...someone told me Macy's has them...may be I just need to look harder...:)

Sarah Stout said...

I agree with Denisse... he does look so grown up! Gotta love that adorable smile! :)

The Heaton's said...

handsome!!! ryan, and connor have a jacket just like that too, they could all be twins! (in the first picture it looks like jack has a little runny nose! poor thing!)

Angie Penrose said...

Where did you get that cute jacket? HA! Gotta love older cuzzies huh? He is yummy. I wish there were some older than mine! :)

Sherwoods said...

What a heartbreaker!

Spencer & Suzy said...

Such a little stud!

Kelly Munns said...

i can...h-a-n-d-s-o-m-e! what a cutie! he's growing so fast!

Kat said...

He has the sweetest smile. I love his little tye.

Whitney said...

i could say handsome. .but i'd rather say HOTTIE BIM BOTTIE!! ewww i love that little smile!

paigernate said...

what a little stud! he is so stinking cute! p.s. i L-O-V-E your new picture at the top of your blog.... you are all so photogenic. hope all is going well for you guys and hope to see ya soon.

Cassie said...

That is the cutest coat!!!