
Last Saturday we decided to bundle up and take Jack sledding at a park close to our house. It seemed like everyone else in our neighborhood had the same idea. We had now idea there would be so many people there! You had to time everything just right so you wouldn't run anyone over as you were going down the hill.
Justin and I had a ton of fun, but Jack preferred to watch all the other people go down the hill, instead of going down himself. He was all smiles until we had him sit on our lap to start heading down the hill. It was kind of a big hill and there were so many people there, maybe it just scared him a little. It was still fun though. I think I will take him again on a week day when everyone is in school and see if he likes it any more.
Justin has a long weekend and I wanted to go sledding again but it has been WAY too cold! Thursday night it was -15 degrees and I think it warmed up to about zero during the day on Friday. Right now my computer says 10 degrees, but it is currently windy and snowing. We have been under a wind chill warning all day. This morning they said the wind chill was about 20 below. I don't think we will be going out to play this week!!
8 comments:
What fun! Hearing about all of the cold and snow, though, makes me grateful the weather this way has warmed up (somewhat). Have a fun, long weekend!
I can tell jack loved it. You really shouldn't be so mean to him. I think you should just stay inside and play games and drink hot chocolate. It does look fun though. hey justin did you forget something this morning in the shower? Just kidding. Love- Mom Brownell
looks like fun, give jack a few more sledding trips and he'll love it, i am sure (especially for a little guy who has no fear!). try to stay warm, spring is just around the corner.
Did Justin Paint on that facial hair?! Looks like you are a real man. It's a good thing we're not back at BYU-I or that might get reported. Anyway, it is good to see that you guys are having a lot of fun. I know how tough things can get sometimes, but always try and take some time out for fun. Jack is growing sooo much and I haven't eve seen him for real. We look forward to seeing you guys in the future.
David
The video was great -I like his sad puppy no. Is does look like you can get going pretty fast. Loved all the Christmas and New Years pictures sad to hear you guys were sick as well. Hope everyone is feeling better. Looks like fun!
Haha! That video of Jack made me laugh. Thanks for posting it. You are too mean! hee hee! I can't believe it is so cold there. Is your furnace working??
sorry he really didn't enjoy the ride. His face said it all without him even telling you he didn't like it. Hopefully he will get to go a couple more times so he can have fun. Maybe it was too cold. PS Hey Jack, grandma wouldn't like it either!!! Love you all.....mom H
Waaa ha hahahaha!!! that video is HILARIOUS! Poor little Jack! His cute little expression and the way he says noooooo! Can I come and squeeeeze him?
Post a Comment