What a smart little Jack you have. It is so much fun to see him grow and to learn about what you have been doing over this past year. Thanks so much for the Christmas card. It was great to have our very own picture of Jack.
I think he's got his daddy's smarts! (haha..just kidding Stacey, we know it comes from you! ) He is just too cute. And sleeping in a bed??? We are not old enough to have kids sleeping in beds. That is just too weird. I am glad he likes his bed though. That makes it a lot easier. What a good mom you are!
What a smarty pants! He's so cute in his big boy bed! It breaks my heart that they grow up so fast. And talking about #2 is good, you can wait a little longer if you'd like. I guess! And I'm glad that your house wasn't really on fire, that would be scary!
he is sooo smart. It is amazing that he knows the number after the one you said. Most kids know them only in order....not skipping a number. I love the peanut butter and jam. That is so so funny. He looks first to make sure is really is peanut butter and jam. MOM H.
12 comments:
What a smart little Jack you have. It is so much fun to see him grow and to learn about what you have been doing over this past year. Thanks so much for the Christmas card. It was great to have our very own picture of Jack.
Bob and Monica
I think he's got his daddy's smarts! (haha..just kidding Stacey, we know it comes from you! ) He is just too cute. And sleeping in a bed??? We are not old enough to have kids sleeping in beds. That is just too weird. I am glad he likes his bed though. That makes it a lot easier. What a good mom you are!
What a smarty pants! He's so cute in his big boy bed! It breaks my heart that they grow up so fast. And talking about #2 is good, you can wait a little longer if you'd like. I guess!
And I'm glad that your house wasn't really on fire, that would be scary!
Can he come over and play with Pierce and teach him a few and a lot of words please?
That is so cute! That is amazing! Wow, he is one smart little guy!
SO CUTE! i just love it. i like when you asked if there was peanut butter on his sandwich and he had to take a look to see.
I LOOOOOOOOVE his little voice! He is so dang cute!!!!! and such a smarty pants!!!:)
I love it when he says the number that comes next! So cute!
he is sooo smart. It is amazing that he knows the number after the one you said. Most kids know them only in order....not skipping a number. I love the peanut butter and jam. That is so so funny. He looks first to make sure is really is peanut butter and jam. MOM H.
I want to squeeze him! :) love you...
Oh my word, he is getting so big! I can't believe he's talking so much - and he's so smart! What a cutie.
Good job to you!! he is so clear and doesn't hesitate on the numbers he knows them.
Post a Comment