How fun Stacey. I've been waiting for you you to post all you pictures. Sorry about Jack being sick though. Not fun. And wasn't it great having snow for Christmas!? It was beautiful! Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas and got back safe.
Hey It was good to run into you at the mall-totally random but cool! your kid is so cute he looks like a lot of fun!
I love pic #2. Just wait they start to jump off higher things. :)
jack sure did love jumping from the chair to the bed a lot! i love picture number 2 as well... a little belly flop.
ok.... i had NO idea this type of activity was going on in my front room!! lol!! How cute is that!!Love you guys - steph
I wanted to thanκ you for thiѕ ехcellent гead!! І definіtely enjοyed evеry bit οf іt.I've got you book-marked to look at new things you post…Also visit my blog - used bucket truckmy web page :: bucket truck safety
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How fun Stacey. I've been waiting for you you to post all you pictures. Sorry about Jack being sick though. Not fun. And wasn't it great having snow for Christmas!? It was beautiful! Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas and got back safe.
Hey It was good to run into you at the mall-totally random but cool! your kid is so cute he looks like a lot of fun!
I love pic #2. Just wait they start to jump off higher things. :)
jack sure did love jumping from the chair to the bed a lot! i love picture number 2 as well... a little belly flop.
ok.... i had NO idea this type of activity was going on in my front room!! lol!! How cute is that!!
Love you guys - steph
I wanted to thanκ you for thiѕ ехcellent гead!
! І definіtely enjοyed evеry bit οf іt.
I've got you book-marked to look at new things you post…
Also visit my blog - used bucket truck
my web page :: bucket truck safety
Post a Comment