
The sun finally made it's way out from behind the clouds. Jack and I put on our jackets and took a walk to a nearby library. It was SO NICE to get out of the house! Jack loves to watch the cars drive by so he was loving the walk there.
.

He got right in there and started playing with the blocks. It kept him entertained forever! It helped that it was right in front of a window where he could see the cars on the road too. It is such a good library. There is an awesome children's section with lots to do.

We had to stop and bang on the fish tank...poor fish.

On our way back we stopped inside the pet store. I think this puppy wanted to come home with us. He was doing all kinds of tricks for Jack. I can't wait until it is warm and we can go on outings everyday!!
18 comments:
So cute! He looks like the happiest boy on the planet! And that puppy does look like he wants to play with Jack!
P.S. If you haven't noticed you've been tagged! (Check my blog!)
looks like you guys should get some fish. He is totally mesmerized by them. How cute. Love the hat. Does he leave it on? Fish are way easier than dogs so I would stick with the fish. Glad your weather is getting better. It was supposed to be nice this weekend, but now they are saying moisture tonight and Sunday. At least we get to stay in and watch General Conference. Love you....MOM H.
He's so happy with life. It would sure be nice if everything stayed that simple.
Looks like you guys are having way more fun than us! Man- we should be hanging out with you and Jack!
That puppy looks like he doesn't have a face!!!! HA HA!!!! I love Jack's face in the picture where he's playing with the blocks!!! so serious!!! He is just too cute for words!!!
That looks like so much fun! I love the picture with the blocks too.
Yeah Sun! It is suppose to get 48 degrees here today so after naptime we are hitting the road for a walk! I have been so antsy to get the heck out of the house it is driving me CRAZY!! That looks like a fun library!
i counldn't agree with you more!! Hooray for the sunshine! Two days ago it snowed here and today it is suppose to be 67? I don't like the crazy weather but I am happy its getting warm! P.S. What kind of jogger is that? and do you like it? We want to get one and can't decide on one. Let me know!
yeah for sun (although, i can still see SNOW on the ground in the picture!) that puppy is so cute, i thought it's head was on backwards because i couldn't see his face, but then i figured it out! yeah for good weather, we've been enjoying it too, and even getting a tan! hooray for summer!
Wow! Wouldn't we all want a post of hideous pictures of me? Haha! I can't believe you still have all of those letters. Do you have the ring I sent you in an envelope? Or maybe they wouldn't let me because it wasn't flat. Hum.
ooh i want to squeeze him!! can't wait! :)
Stacey - why did I NOT know you had a blog! I am surprised I haven't run into it before now. SO CUTE! Your little Jack is my favorite! I love all the pictures of him and reading the updates on your little family! My boys LOVE the haircutes, by the way. Kolby said it's the best haircut he's had (next to his mom's) Thanks!
He is so handsome in that hat! We love going to the library too! What fun outing. Yea for spring finally being here!
Cute pictures. Now you just need to get a dog! Just kidding probably would be easier for him to just visit the neighbors like our neighbors do -and pike loves it. I am glad it was finally sunny hopefully you wont be getting anymore snow.
Jack looks so cute in his little red hat! Don't you love this spring weather! I hope it lasts.
so I am sad Julianne got voted off dancing last night but she was probably happy!! I wish she could have had a better partner! He kind of creeped me out anyway! Hopefully Derrick will go far!
Hi guys!Carina here. Thanks for checking out our blog. I'm super jealous of yours. I'm afraid I don't have the blog completely figured out, but I've had so much fun looking at everyones! What a cute family you are!
Post a Comment