Friday, April 25, 2008

Steph, Hayden & Claire!


We have been so lucky lately with being able to see family and friends. This last week, Stephanie and Hayden flew out from Washington and Claire drove from Michigan. We did everything from visiting a lot of church sites, shopping, going to the zoo, baking the best chocolate cookies ever, being silly, and doing a lot of catching up. It was so fun!

We went to the Aurora outlet mall and they have a big duck pond in the middle. Jack and I stayed and watched the ducks and geese while Steph and Claire hit some of the stores. I think Jack could have stayed there all day.



He loved Stephanie!! We miss her so much already!!



These boys were so cute together! Jack doesn't quite know that you can't try and poke at babies but he is learning. I just know that they will be friends just like their parents.


All of us at the Kirtland temple.



Just hanging out with my friend Claire. She was so nice to me all weekend!

Jack sat there with her for so long while she fed him a snack. Thanks for all the help with the babies Claire...you will be the best mom!



The Newell K. Whitney store in Kirtland.



Cute boys



Being silly dressing up like pioneers. Glad I don't have to wear a bonnet everyday!!


Thanks for coming you guys! I had a blast. I was so bored the day after you left. I didn't know what to do with myself. We definitely need to get together again, and sooner than later! Love you guys!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute babies and silly mommies! I think Jack's growing up too fast.

Marilyn said...

Stacey,
That top picture of the little baby in the green and white outfit is sooo cute! It should be entered into a contest! Cute! The baby's expression is really funny!

Jessica said...

how fun! don't you love girlfriends? looks like you guys are doing great.

Nat said...

I love it when people come to visit. How fun! And what cute litte boys!