
Last weekend, we through a surprise party for my Mom's 50th birthday!! Everyone from my family was able to be there and my Mom had NO IDEA. She was completely surprised! I am so glad that we were able to be there. It was a quick trip, but definitely worth it!

I tried to get a picture with my Mom and the babies, but they were not cooperating!

Jack playing with the balloons.

Angie and Will's dog, Sophie, was great entertainment for Jack. He stood at the window and watched her forever. She is a very energetic dog and I was glad that Jack was never scared of her.

I had to post this one for the fam... the story behind it probably isn't funny unless you were there. Basically, we all get pretty silly when we are all together...at least I do!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! WE LOVE YOU!
6 comments:
It looks like you had lots of fun! It also looks like your mom's arms are about to break holding those chubby babies! I'll bet she was so happy to have you all there.
You got some good pictures! Love the last one. :) Thankyou for keeping my silly moment off the computer! I know where you live if you do!!
wow Stace love the cowgirl pose! I am so jealous you got to go home again! I don't even know when I get to go home next, (tear)! It looks like you had a great time though! By the way I love love love the bangs, I miss your wonderful talent of hair cutting. I told Mitch for rotations we should move to Ohio to be close to you guys and then my hair would also look good again! Where in Ohio do you guys live we really might move there in another year.
How fun that you got to go home for your mom's birthday! I bet it was so nice to see everyone and share good times with your family!!!!!:)
so fun! it looks like jack needs a puppy like little sophie! glad you guys had a great trip and that a your mom was so surprised (i also love her shoes in the photograph by the flowers)
How fun! Happy Birthday to your mom. And I love the pictures of Jack (and you). What a darling family you guys are!
Post a Comment