Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Claim to Fame


This is my cousin Julianne Hough. She has been on Dancing with the Stars for the last three seasons and now she is working on a CD. It is supposed to come out in May of this year. Here is a link to her first video called "That Song in My Head." Enjoy!!

18 comments:

Angie Penrose said...

I'm glad you put that on there. I wanted to watch it again where I could actually hear it too. :) You're so famous!!

Lane family said...

Seriously? I LOVE her. She is so cute- and seems so sweet!

britt said...

I was taken back to hear a country song come out. Country wasn't the vibe I got from her on TV, but then again, what vibe other than "ball room dancer" can you really put off on the dance floor. It was fun to watch!

Janelle said...

It's a VERY country feel, too...not cross-over at all. It's fun!

Holly said...

I tell everyone that I know her cousin. Haha! She's getting pretty big these days. (And by big I mean famous)

Jessica said...

David's really upset that she's only 19 and that he's already married! He actually watches the show with me when she's on! Congrats to your famous cousin! (And to Derek too, he's pretty cute!)

John and Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John and Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Filipinos love Julianne and Derek, give her our best. We are very happy for her in her new career, glad she has more than just dwts...we will vote for her for that 3peat when ever she's ready...

Sherwoods said...

I saw that video a few a few days ago after I heard her song on the radio. She is just everywhere isn't she. Too bad she's already off DWTS. Sad. See you tomorrow! Yay!

Karlee said...

Is she really?!? I LOVE HER! So are ya'll really close? That's awesome to know someone famous like that! I guess that also means you are Derik's cousin too? I think that's his name...

Carina said...

Yep, Love dancing with the stars.I love the personality that Julianne and Derek bring to the show :-) and Yep, I'm expecting!! Nov 2.

Melissa said...

Wow that's crazy that you have a cousin that is famous how fun is that!

Rachel said...

that is your cousin!? Crazy! I heard her song the other day. It is a cute song. She's an amazing dancer! Look at you with a crazy famous cousin!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Woods: said...

I've been waiting for this claim to come out. I try to claim that I know her. HA! I'm a dork. I do love her though! She's SO pretty and SO talented! I guess that's what you get when you're a Heaton AND you go train in England for your whole life! Congrats to her! I'm so excited for her CD! And what's going on with Derek & the star he is with on DWTS? HMMM!? Okay, I'm annoying, sorry. :)Congrats to the Hough/Heaton family. Fun stuff.

Dawn said...

I love dancing with the stars. Julianne and Derek are my favorite proses on the show.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's your cousin!!! My whole entire family adores her on dwts!!! She's an amazing dancer and is very down to earth and sincere. Man I wish I could dance like her. She's amazing!!! I'm sad she's not on the show anymore but we're rooting for Derek!!!