Friday, April 25, 2008

The Zoo


While Stephanie and Hayden were still here, we decided to take the boys to the zoo. It was perfect weather! We had a lot of fun. Hayden wasn't too amused because he slept the whole time!

I've always wondered what it would be like to hear like an animal...big ears look good on me I think! :)



This little koala baby was so cute!! He was sleeping on his mom.



Jack was loving it! He thought the animals were so fun to see. We will definitely be going there a lot this summer.



Just lounging in the sun...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You have an awesome zoo, we're so jealous! I guess we'll have to come visit so we can go too!

TerriLyn said...

I love the ears! What a fun trip! Looks like cute Jack had a blast!

Nat said...

I love the zoo! The ears are a nice touch, by the way.