Saturday, April 19, 2008

Top That



Justin's cousin might be on Dancing With The Stars and releasing a new country album, but this is the kind of talent I have in my family... :)

12 comments:

Janelle said...

1987 called -- it's lost. Maybe you've seen it on YouTube? :)

Stepha said...

That was the most beautiful thing Lindsey and I have ever heard or seen. When will we be able to get your CD?

Lane family said...

WHAT?!

Angie Penrose said...

What the?! I did see you doing some of those dance moves this past weekend. tee,hee! Just so all your friends who read this know...THAT IS NOT ME! :)

The Heaton's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

Hey Stacey! How the heck are you? Your family is super cute!

Leah said...

Hey Stacey! How the heck are you? Your family is super cute!

Jessica said...

I couldn't get my sound to work while I was watching this, I think it made it even funnier! What the heck is it?!

The Heaton's said...

i put a comment on earlier but erased it because i got to thinking that maybe it really was a dear family member (justin told ryan it wasn't). i was wondering if maybe my hair could so that!!

hillmans said...

Wow! So as long as you are claiming that is you then I guess we do have that talent in the family. You are so good Stacey you should take that act on the road!

Brittany Mecham said...

Okay, i'm confused! who is this? pretty funny though!

Brittany Mecham said...

Okay, i'm confused! who is this? pretty funny though!