Friday, April 4, 2008

Love Hate Relationship


I am a sucker for sweets. I LOVE having a treat!! But I also HATE that they are so bad for you. It drives me crazy that things that can taste so good will also just add inches to your waist. Well, as we all know the Easter bunny brings candy and luckily, I have already cleaned the basket out so there is nothing left. :) I figured I better just eat it and get it over with so I wouldn't be tempted by it anymore! There are no more holidays until Halloween that involve any candy so I am making it a goal to not have any in my house. Maybe salad will become my new addiction....but I highly doubt it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know what you mean!!! Gotta love that CHOCOLATE!!! MOM H.

Kristi Clinger said...

I love candy. Salad is good also. Jack is so cute and getting big. I love the sweater. That's too funny.I love the song on your blog right now.

Denisse said...

Chocolate is definitely my weakness! All of the chocolate in the Easter eggs is gone all that is left are the jelly beans!!!!:) Other form of candy just sits in our cupboard for months and months...Don't feel guilty eating chocolate Stace...it's good for you!!!!:) May be if I could eat Olive Garden salad everyday then it would become an addition....:)Ha!

Nat said...

I've just been thinking that same thing all day! We have peanut butter bars and oatmeal cookies sitting on our counter, and that has been my staple the entire day. Ugh!

Angie Penrose said...

all you've got to do is work out 1 1/2 hours a day and you can eat all you want. :) works for me. lol!

Ash & Tim said...

Wow- good luck I hope you can do it! Maybe just add lots of dressing to your salad to quench the sugar cravings.

Kelly Munns said...

where have i been? there's like a thousand new posts. i have been so busy (even though it's rainy) that i just totally neglected the blogging world. it'll take me awhile to catch up. ps..love the bangs and the cowboy get-up!