
The other day, I was having some major issues. Everything that came out of my mouth was wrong and I kept doing the most retarded things! This probably doesn't come as a surprise to my family (they were always so nice to me growing up). At the end of the day when I thought I couldn't get any dumber, I put my sweatshirt on and this is what happened! We were laughing so hard! And to make matters worse...when Justin was taking the picture, he said "1, 2, 3" and I smiled for the camera! Good thing you can see my face with my hood covering it! I even surprise myself sometimes.
9 comments:
Are you sure you aren't blond!!! What a case you are. We still love you!! You are so funny, especially when you smiled and I bet it was the best smile ever!! Love you guys. MOM H.
Although I can't see your smile in the pic I can feel it everytime I look at your blog. You're so sweet & funny!
I probably would have smiled too, don't worry.
I see that I'm not the only one that lost a few brain cells after having kids...:) You silly girl...smiling at the camera...We still love you!!!!:)
That's awesome! You gotta love those dumb days. My favorite is that you smiled for the camera. I laughed so hard when I read that ( no offense). You are great!
That picture is hilarious. I laugh every time I see it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does stupid things. Because I do them a lot. I loved how you said you smiled when Justin took this picture...classic.
ha,ha!! that's so funny special eddy! tee,hee!
That's hilarious! I love the sweatshirt picture. I swear the more kids you have the more often you have days like this!
Stace don't worry I still think your riley smart! I have those days all the time I just dont tell anyone.
Post a Comment