
The weather the last couple weeks has been amazing! It is just warm enough to wear shorts but not too hot. We have been trying to take advantage by being outside for at least a little while every day. Today we walked to see Brittany and Jackson. They have a little swing set that Jack fell in love with! This was his first time on a swing so I wasn't sure if he would like it but he just laughed and laughed and smiled the whole time. It was really cute.

The trees here are unbelievable! They are so pretty and we have them every where. Spring is definitely one of my new favorite things about Cleveland.

This tree is kiddy corner from our house. It has huge pink blossoms on it! I need to find out what kind it is because I want one in my yard someday!


Right after I took this picture, I looked down at my camera to see if it turned out. By the time I looked up, about five seconds later, Jack had a handful of dirt in his mouth from the flower pot!! Sick!! I tried to get it out with little success. I guess this isn't the last time he will eat something gross from outside. What do you do??

7 comments:
I think what my mom did was wait and take another picture with our mouths full of dirt. He looks so tall here! And that tree really is beautiful...they're all over the place. I'm excited to go home tomorrow and actually get to see things like that again.
I love Jack's flip flops!!! And those trees are gorgeous, it snowed here yesterday. Don't ya miss it?!
It's a magnolia tree. I don't think they grow very well out in the west. I feel in love with them too on my mission in Michigan. They are just gorgeous.
Our trees haven't even started to look like spring! I can't wait. And I love that last picture of Jack - he looks like he's about to eat the dirt... :)
Oh my heavens! This little Jack is so adorable! I love this last picture of him...he is just so squeeezable!!!!! I love that face and his cute straight smile! I don't think he can get any cuter you guys!!!!!! Good job making such a CUTIE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see that you had such a fun time with Steph and Claire, there is nothing like having good friends come to visit!!!:) I love the pic of the 3 of you cutting Jack's hair!!! Way tooooo cute!!! We love all 3 of you!!!!:) Can't wait to see you soon!!!!!
What beautiful trees.
I'm so jealous! It's still practically the dead of winter here in Idaho. Ugh! Jack is such a cute little boy. He's growing so fast! I love his little flip-flops. So fun!
Post a Comment