
I know what you're thinking...Jack doesn't have any hair! Well, he does in the back and that would classify it as somewhat of a mullet. Plus when I would spike up what little hair he does have, it was way too long! So we got out the clippers and went to town!

He did so good!! He laughed every time I put the clippers on him. He must have felt like they were tickling him. I have had so many bad experiences with little kids screaming and crying when they get their hair cut, I was glad when Jack just laughed it off.

10 comments:
He looks ecstatic in fact to be having this done. I think he knows he's on display and loves that...he does great in front of the camera.
The pic of all 3 of you is so dang cute! Congrats on a succesful cut! Davy used to hold still; not anymore!
Looks like you guys had way to much fun the last couple of weeks. Jack is getting cuter and cuter. Cruz is now completely bald, he has rubbed off all of his baby hair.
-Tatem
YeAH! It looks like Peyton has the same kind of hair, He finally has some at 18 months!! I have actually given him a few haircuts but he loves the clippers too! I have always wondered if he would freak out if it was someone else cutting it though. But luckily we'll never have to find out! :)
He is so patient, maybe he has watched you give Justin a haircut and thinks it is so cool to be getting his cut!! He is just too cute and smiley in all the pictures. You can just tell he is so happy and has the cutest personality. The one of you all in the mirror is so cute. I love his flip-flops and his tennies. He is growing up too fast. Love the zoo photos, hope we can go there this summer. Glad you had a great time with Clair, Stephanie and Hayden. He is sure a cutie. Later, Mom H.
Justin and Stacey! How are you guys! How exciting to find your blog. Your little family is adorable, and I am sooo jealous of the trees where you guys live! We're still getting snow out here in Driggs. Hope schools going well.
-Whitney
Hey Stacey!!!
This is Leslie from beauty school! I'm so glad that I found you. I also have a blog if you would like to check it out. Just email me your address to: carlosnleslie@silverstar.com so that I can invite you on. You and your family are adoreable! I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever!! So if you want to chat and catch up, email me! Hope to hear from you soon!!!
I love the baby mullet look. But he does look so handsome with his new haircut!!
Way to go! He's so darling! You can cut Avery's hair the next time you come out. Teehee! :-)
Jack is so cute! Cute pictures. And yes Jasen and I are from Elk Grove. Jasen lived there since he was a little boy until we got married. I actually lived literally right on the border of Elk Grove and Sacramento. Elk Grove is really big now. I did know some Hogge's. I will have to ask Jasen about that.
Post a Comment