Stacey- I love your new haircut with your bangs!!! You also look so pretty in this picture! It was great seeing you when you guys were here! I have been wanting to chop my hair off too so maybe I should just cut some bangs instead! If I do, I'll take in your picture and say "Cut it like this please!" :o) Nicole
Love the bangs! I know what you mean about wanting to change something but not ready for the BIG cut. Megan is due at the end of June. I am glad that you have a blog too! It is a great way to keep in touch. Your family is really cute!
17 comments:
You look super hot!
VERY CUTE! Gotta love the bangs! It's a nice alternative when a change is in need!
Ok, now how can you cut bangs and they look good - and I cut bangs and my head just twitches because I can't stand them in my eyes? I'm going crazy!
You are a bangs girl through and through- super cute on you!
So CUTE!!
I love em! I've got to figure out something new with mine. It's making me crazy! Why did you have to go home so soon!
I think your bangs look so darn cute Stace! Your hair looks lighter too did you color it? You look really cute!!!:)
LOVE the bangs and the new color too!
LOVE THE HAIR!!! I'm so sick of my hair and want to chop it and give me bangs but I'm VERY afraid....it looks good on you though!
I love the bangs and it looks like some fun summer highlights. Looks great!
I love the bangs. Looks so fresh and springy.
Love em' Love em' Love em'..they look totally Fabo!
Stacey- I love your new haircut with your bangs!!! You also look so pretty in this picture! It was great seeing you when you guys were here! I have been wanting to chop my hair off too so maybe I should just cut some bangs instead! If I do, I'll take in your picture and say "Cut it like this please!" :o) Nicole
I love 'em too! You are beautiful!
love the hair, love it's color, love the shirt, love it all-dang baby you da whole package! . . and a bag of chips!!
Love the bangs! I know what you mean about wanting to change something but not ready for the BIG cut. Megan is due at the end of June. I am glad that you have a blog too! It is a great way to keep in touch. Your family is really cute!
Cuute!
Post a Comment