
Lately Jack has been extremely hard to keep entertained. He is no longer amused by his mom and dad making stupid faces and silly sounds (I'm not sure why...). I was complaining to my mom about it and she decided that Jack needed an early Christmas present from his Grandma so I could get something done around the house. Thank you mom! I think this little bouncer will soon prove to be my saving grace.
6 comments:
OK so we bought that same jumper for Peyton and it was seriously the best investment EVER (besides the bouncer of course) he absoultly love it and jumped so hard that I thought the springs were going to bust for sure! I could get so much done and I love that it's pretty portable so where ever I was I could just drag him along! Its good that you got it early for him though cuz I feel like we should have bought it sooner for him cuz he started to crawl soon after we bought it and then he wasn't that interested anymore so take advantage while he is still little enough to appreciate it! By the way I love the yellow room and the blue bathroom, I'll definitly consider them...i've always liked yellow when I see it but it is a scary color for me, don't ask why, i'm retarded, I think I am afraid it will look like a banana room or something!lol
That is awesome that your mom got him one! I totally agree Grandma's are awesome! Scott's mom got us a jumper too...Brielle didn't enjoy it as much but Braden he LOVES that thing! Seriously LOVES it! I wish you could see him bouncing in that thing! He absolutely LOVES it! It's nice to be able to do things without feeling guilty for paying attention to them and letting them cry for a little bit! I bet you feel FREE!!!! (at least for a litte while....)
It looks like her LOVES that! I've been contemplating on whether or not to get Boston one of those and I think I'm officially SOLD!
Really? He joined the Air Force? Well, we can only be military friends for about four more months..then Shane is getting out! He's put in his 8 years. Do you think he'll ever have to go to Iraq? That would be the worst! That's why Shane is getting out.. once was fine, twice wouldn't be too swell.
you are just like kelly! i can't keep up with your blogs-too much fun stuff going on!! but with little jack around how could there not be! i did however want to comment on your cute house! the pics look great! i love that every room is a different color-that's so what i would do! such a betty-go you!
You will love that! Gotta love grandmas! tee,hee! He looks so cute!
Post a Comment