This post is dedicated to my two favorite boys. I just can't get enough of them! Jack looked so cute in his suit jacket and loafers on Sunday that I HAD to take a picture. Man those two are good looking! :)
They both so cute! Jack is looking more like you Stace. But I still think he is a little Justin. We are in DC right now. It's gorgeous! Scott just left to go to his interview! He had to take the metro, so hopefully he will make ok. I hope his interview goes well. I hope they like him. Anyway, pray for him today! He got Justin's email last night, tell Justin thanks for being such an awesome friend! DC is sooo green! After being in Idaho for so long I have forgotten what is like see green everywhere! Love ya guys!
5 comments:
Looking good boys!
Jack looks like a little man!
They both so cute! Jack is looking more like you Stace. But I still think he is a little Justin. We are in DC right now. It's gorgeous! Scott just left to go to his interview! He had to take the metro, so hopefully he will make ok. I hope his interview goes well. I hope they like him. Anyway, pray for him today! He got Justin's email last night, tell Justin thanks for being such an awesome friend! DC is sooo green! After being in Idaho for so long I have forgotten what is like see green everywhere! Love ya guys!
They both so cute! I forgot the are!
Jack is so ADORABLE!! Justin looks pretty good too. It is fun to know that you are all doing so well!
Post a Comment