Sunday, October 21, 2007

For Claire and Dustin...

Our good friends Claire and Dustin came to visit us this weekend! They came Friday night and we were so glad to see them. Saturday, we spent the day in Kirtland seeing all the church history sites and Saturday night we went to the Barnum and Bailey Circus. It was a blast! I have to admit, when it first started, there was a little clown show and I was not impressed. I thought for sure this was going to be a long night. But from then on it just got better and better! It went from men on stilts to tigers that went on their hind legs and jumped like bunnies, to elephants, to a human cannon, a cute little dog show, flying trapeze, and everything in between! It was a really fun night. Sorry the pictures are blurry but it was really dark and my camera is not the greatest. It gives you some what of an idea. We even got to leave Jack at home with the babysitters. It was way past his bed time and it was kind of nice to just go and enjoy it.

This lady was so high! She did a balancing act from it that seriously made us so nervous. She had no net below her or any kind of harness. I know this sounds dumb, but I was getting a nervous feeling in my calves! Go figure...maybe I have Restless Leg Syndrome! I know, I'm weird.

Our friends, Matt and Taylor came along as well. We are glad to have so many good friends here.
Jack just fell in love with these two! He would just sit and stare at Dustin. It was fun!

Claire and I took advantage of the costumes at the Kirtland temple museum! I don't think we would have made it in the pioneer days.
Justin took this picture...I love how blue the sky is! We were blessed with good weather all weekend!
Man...I miss this girl!


6 comments:

Woods: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Woods: said...

Oh man. When I saw pictures of the circus, I thought you were at my house. That was crazy. No, just kidding. You guys are such a cute couple! I don't know if Jack's smile could get any bigger! He's so handsome! Would it be okay if he and Jenna dated? Let me know. :)

Cassie said...

hey we went to the same circus!! I wish we could have gone together! We miss you guys, did Jack have a babysitter?

Angie Penrose said...

Looks like fun! Did Jack get to go? Love his little sweater vest.He's so cute!

The Heaton's said...

Fun for you guys and the Sherwoods! Cute pictures. It's so fun having visitors. That is one of my favorite things about living in Vegas, we get lots of visitors! Old roommates, high school friends, family etc. (sometimes even people we didn't realize we were friends with call for a place to stay...)!

Kelly Munns said...

how fun, you're so lucky to have good friend around you!