Last night, I was in the kitchen making dinner. Justin was busy with something so I had Jack in his swing for a minute until Justin was done. It was only going to be for a minute so I decided, against my better judgement, not to strap Jack into the swing. I left the kitchen for what felt like 10 seconds and I came back to find this! He had turned over on his tummy and was swinging back and forth. I was so glad that he was okay and not face first on the floor! He thought it was hilarious. Needless to say, I will not be putting him in his swing without strapping him in ever again!
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
oh my gosh, I was just cracking up. That is the funniest little video, he looks like he knows he shouldn't be doing that...hehe.
hahahaha I am still cracking up. he is loving that! hahaha what a funny kid. i just love it...i can't wait to see what kind of funny stuff isaac starts to do and say...oh boy, what will he ever start to say?!
hi guys...it's mom. I can't get the video to work. apparently it works because you have gotten comments. what am I doing wrong? :-(. Let me know. the photos say a thousand words though. darling!!!
it's mom again. it started to work. It just took a couple of minutes to buffer. that is so funny. he is getting so strong and very smart!! thanks. love you all...mom
oh that is so funny. ry saw the video and came downstairs and said...that is totally justin (its a little laundry shoot jr.)! he's a little trickster! man if he is doing all that at 4 months, i can't imagine the mischief that he will be in when he gets older. just remember, whenever it gets really quiet that means they are getting into something they shouldn't be!
I've been wondering how those swings are supposed to work, I'm glad Jack figured it out!!! I especially loved how he was pushing off of the bar to swing higher! Watch out Stacey, he's too smart!
- Jessica K.
What a funny little guy. We need to meet him, I think! Well, I got my poll thing in customize, add page element, then it's at the very top. You just click on the poll and add it to your thing.
That is so cute! I wish I could see him and kiss his cute little face!!
Ok that CRACKS me up! I started DYING laughing when I saw it! He sooo has a mischievous look on his face like "I'm not supposed to do this but I am anyway!" Adorable!
Look at that face! Sooo mischievious!!!!!! He thinks it's hillarious!!!!! It makes me want to go there an squeeze him and give him millions of kisses and hugs!!!!!! Oh my heavens he's so darn cute!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes don't you just squeeze him???? I do that with Braden! They are just so squeezable!!!! Sometimes Braden doesn't appreciate all the love!!! :) Oh well...better do what you want with them now because then they push you away...like a little girl I know...
Post a Comment