
So Jack is turning 4 months old and we just introduced him into the world of rice cereal. The first night was quetionable if he was even going to try any of it, but about half way through he started to catch on. He of course made the biggest mess on his face and started to whine and cry because it was about 15 minutes before his bed time at 7:30pm. So tonight when he started to cry and whine again, I decided to try and put him in the bath tub and feed him to see if we could distract him from remembering that he was tired. Well, it worked! He ate the whole bowl without a peep and even gave me a little laugh. And the best part of all was that the clean up was much easier!! I might make this a part of our nightly routine! :)

What a disaster...I'm not sure he quite understands that it's supposed to stay
IN your mouth.


I was just playing around on our computer. He's sure cute though...

Do you think he looks like me, or Justin?
17 comments:
I found your blog from Cassie's blog and just HAD to comment! I'm SO excited you blog so I can see how ya'll are doing and see how Jack is getting SOO big! He really is a cute little guy!
What a cute Baby and cute wife!! I am an old friend of Justin's and I saw your blog on Dave and Terrilyn's blog I hope you don't mind! I was thinking about good old times with my old friends, wondering where they all were. I have found one of them now! Good Luck in school!
wadekristen.blogspot.com
maybe justin....especially the eyes
not sure, i go back and forth, i see brownell (scotty mostly) and I see heaton for sure, he's just a good mix of both!
I know this is weird, but did you use a spoon or a cereal bottle to feed him? Trevor and I are going to start Kendra on cereal this next week!
Thats hilarious!! I love the idea of feeding him in the tub. I've never tried that one. Is it helping with his sleeping? I hope so. I think Jack is the perfect mix of both of you. At different times you can see both of you in him. :)
That second picture looks like Tanner!! Yikes!
Hey guys! i love it that we can communicate through the blog! It's great! i love reading your comments! Little Jack is awesome! He is too cute for words! He's just perfect in every way! His little head is so cute, his little eyes are adorable, his litte nose, he's just precious! We miss you too! I'm glad that we can see Jack's development through the blog! Love you!
by the way I see so much of Justin in Jack! Some of Stacey! But definitely Justin!
Hey Stace! I remember the rice cereal, Peyton hated it! he would only eat oatmeal, now he likes the brown rice too. he is so cute!
Thought I'd take a look at the little guy who was born on my birthday! I meant to call to congratulate you but never did. He's darling! Glad you are doing well in Cleveland. I think about you and loved catching up a little.
He's so handsome! You guys are such a cute couple! I'm so happy for you two! I am on old friend of Justin's from ballroom! I snooped on your blog too! I love it! Congrats on Dental school! That's awesome! What a darling family!
Stacey, I am so glad you guys now have your own blog. It's so fun to see what you are up to. I kind of agree with Angie...he looks like both of you. But, since he's a boy I would have to say a lot of times I think he looks like Justin. He is really cute and it seems like you're all having a lot of fun with him.
I often feed Tabitha a bedtime snack while she is in the tub. You are right...it totally makes clean up easier because you can just wash the food right off them. But be careful...sometimes babies poop when they eat. I guess eating gets their digestive tract moving. Tabi has had a few "accidents" in the tub because of this. ha ha! Jack is too cute!! I love that boy.
Oh and I totally think Jack looks like Justin! I can see some of Stacey in him too. Maybe it's because he is a boy that he resembles Justin. Exciting to think of what your girls may look like. :-)
He's such a cute kid. Well, I think he looks a little like each of you. I can't wait to see him in person!
So I work at the newspaper here in Logan and there's a girl that works with me who is basically your twin. It kind of freaks me out. You have the same voice, hair, body type, laugh, the whole thing. It's crazy! I hope everything is going swell in Ohio! I'm trying to convince Shane that we are going to New York next summer, so you guys should meet us there! It's not too far for you.
Hey! It was sooo good to hear from y'all. I didn't even know you had a baby, he is adorable! You look like you're having fun as a mom. I have to say he does look more like Justin. I absolutley love his name. If this one were a boy we were going to name it Jack. Instead it will be Reese Lynn, whenever she decides to get here. I'm going crazy! We will have to keep in touch... I love this blog thing!
Jessica Wilkinson
Post a Comment