


He got stung by a bee twice on his arm when we were in Kirtland! He was so sad. Luckily after the redness and swelling went down he was just left with two little dots on his arm. I felt bad for the little guy. I would cry now if I got a bee sting, let alone two bee stings, and I am 23!!


Such a cutie...
6 comments:
Stacey, Justin and Jack,
Wjat a cute blog....I love the pictures and the little video. The song was fun too. Wish we were closer to get to see the real thing. Well now you know that Jack's not allergic to bees. Poor guy. We miss you guys tons. Can't wait til Thanksgiving!!!!
Love, Mom and Dad Brownell
I love your blog!! Jack has got to be one of the cuttest babies I've ever seen. What a hearthrob. :-) It was good to hear from you guys. i Love blogging.
Jack is so cute! Chloe thinks he's cute too, she keeps looking at the screen and trying to touch the baby.
It looks like you guys are having fun and doing well. We went over to some friends house last night and talked about people from IF and you got brought up and that made me wonder how you guys were doing. (It was Emily Burgoyne's and Melissa Jorgensen was there too if you remember them)Sorry this is real long, so good luck Justin in school. And you guys have such a beautiful family!
Too cute!!! You're such an adorable family! All the pics are amazing & Davy loves the music! We're so glad that you're doing well. We love you! -The Kynochs
Rexburg Rocks!
What are terrible thing that those mean bees bite on poor little Jack! I'm glad he's doing fine!
Hey...you know what I just noticed on that second picture??? Little Jack is totally giving us the bird!!!! How funny is that??? :):):):):):):):)
Post a Comment