
This morning I had to take Jack the pediatrician to get more shots. I hate taking him and seeing him with such a sad face! After the shots, he gets the saddest cry you have ever heard. But I do love going and having them weigh him and seeing how much he has grown. The results....
Weight: 14 lbs 6.5 oz (25th percentile)
Height: 26 inches long (75th percentile)
He is so tall and skinny!! Hmm...sounds like someone else I know! :)
Weight: 14 lbs 6.5 oz (25th percentile)
Height: 26 inches long (75th percentile)
He is so tall and skinny!! Hmm...sounds like someone else I know! :)
7 comments:
How sad for the shots...I have to take Peyton in on Monday for his one year check-up and I am not looking forward to the shots, they are so sad!
I HATE the shots! Their poor little cry just breaks my heart! I'm feel the same way as you do about being so excited to see how big they've gotten! Jack is TALL! I was wondering in past pictures if he was really long because it seemed that way and I guess now I know!
I hate shot day too!! The one positive thing about the next time I have to take Jaxton is that he only has to have two instead of four. Jack is a skinny guy. Jaxton was 26 inches at 4 months, but he was almost 17 lbs! It's getting hard to carry him around!!
I don't like shot day either! But its fun to see how they measure up! he's gonna be just like his daddy.
lol...he's a cutie alright. i hope you can at least make him feel better afterwards by having lots of snuggle time. isaac's a good snuggler so far...
ok so isaac is almost exactly 2 months younger and i'm guessing he's pushing 14lbs...!
It looks like Jack is gonna be Justin's little "Mini Me", tall and skinny! Well, I guess I don't have much room to talk. :) He is growing up so fast and is getting cuter everyday. Love you guys.
- Ryan
i'm doing ok right now as far as carrying isaac...i just got him to like the baby bjorn so that is a MAJOR help! he's not nearly as long as jack so i can see how that would factor in, too. your little frame isn't made to constantly carry around that much weight...that's like almost 20% of your body weight! at least we can grow the "mommy muscles"
Post a Comment