Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Jack's new cousins

Madison Marie Hillman
7 lbs. 10 oz. 20.5 inches
Born October 2, 2007
to Stephanie and Travis Hillman
(my sister)



Connor Ryan Heaton
6 lbs. 7 oz. 19 inches
Born October 24, 2007
to Ryan and Stephanie Heaton
(Justin's brother)

Jack has anxiously awaited the arrival of his new cousins. He is so excited to have someone his age to play with when we visit our families! They are too cute. They both arrived here safely but Madison insisted on getting some extra attention with the doctors. (Thanks goodness she's okay!) These little babies make me realize how big Jack is getting. They are both so little. I still feel like I just had Jack and that he is a new born and then I look at him and remember that he is almost five months! Wow, they get big so fast! I told my sister-in-law, Stephanie to hold him and snug him lots now because pretty soon he won't hold still long enough for you to snug him! We can't wait to see them. We will see Madison at Thanksgiving and Connor at Christmas!

Hooray!


8 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

yeah!!!! I am so happy you posted a picture of connor! and i didnt know there was another cousin on the way! how cool for your family! anyway, i am so proud of stephanie, i just cant wait to hear all about it! after having your own, your hear can't help but swell for the arrival of a new little one...

Kelly Munns said...

ok so i keep coming back to look at connor! i can't get enough of that little guy already! i am so excited for her!!!

Karlee said...

OH that's SOO exciting! Tell her congrats! That will be So nice for Jack to have little cousins so close in age!

Cassie said...

yeah, thanks for putting pics up I was wondering when Steph was going to have her baby!! Jack will have so much fun having cousins!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the cute photos. I just have the one of Connor on our phone. He sure looks just like Jack when Jack was born. I can't wait to see him in person. Madison is darling too. Love momn

Denisse said...

That is sooo fun!!!!!!!! Madison is so cute! And Connor he is a handsome little guy!

Anonymous said...

awww, congratulations absolutely precious!

hillmans said...

Cute pics. I am kind of partial to the little girl. HA HA that's how moms are. Connor looks like Jack a little. Can't wait to see you!