Wednesday, October 10, 2007

He loves his tummy!

So they tell you not to put your babies on their tummy when they sleep. Well, I try to follow the pediatricians the best that I can, but Jack will not sleep on his back. Every time I put him down for a nap or for bed he starts out on his back and within two minutes he has rolled over on his stomach. And now his latest thing is to tuck his feet up under him and stick his little bum in the air. Day after day I try and flip him over but he just rolls back over without fail. He is already rebelling against his parents!

This one is so funny! It looks like he has no legs! :) I love the diaper bum!

It has been so hot here lately. We have been having 90 degree weather everyday up until today. Jack has been sleeping in just onesies because it is so warm. It was around 60 today and it felt so cold because we are used to it being so warm. I wanted summer to just keep going. I am dreading what we will face in the winter. People have told us that the sun doesn't come out until April!

10 comments:

Karlee said...

Boston did the SAME thing! I tried turning him back over but he would roll right back over like Jack! I gave in! Oh well...hey if they are staying asleep, I say leave them alone.

The Heaton's said...

too cute! the one with his legs tucked in is so adorable. he is such a cutie pie.

Kelly Munns said...

haha i love it! he is such a doll! mine wont sleep on his stomach...he wont stay there anyway. he doesnt really like tummy time, but he's good at moving his head up and stuff so i'm not too worried! love the new pics!

Ashley Robinson said...

That is so cute, Peyton sleeps the same way and we call it his "stink bug" postion. It is so cute, my nephew whose 3 still sleeps like that! Maybe we should try it and we'll sleep like a baby! ha ha

Law's said...

What a cutie! Matthew used to do that all the time as well.

The Heaton's said...

This is not about Jacks tummy. I got a sad email today informing me that I was not the winner of the Ryka Running Shoes contest, i though for sure it was going to be me ;)

Aaron and Lindsay said...

That's too cute! I'm so glad you found us, and we can keep in touch.

Angie Penrose said...

I love that little bum! So cute! Atleast he's sleeping right? :)

Denisse said...

oh! who cares what they say about babies not sleeping on their stomachs! He's so cute! I sleep on my belly and I'm alive! I think all of our generation slept on our stomachs! I honestly think they sleep better and longer that way!!!! :)

Angie Penrose said...

Mckay just said "sweet, he has camo?" ha,ha!