Whitney and Kevin were staying at my parent's house with us, and we decided at the last minute to take a quick drive up to Mt. Rainier. I'm so glad we decided to go! I love being up in the mountains. We used to go up in the mountains all the time growing up and it's fun for me to see my little family up there. Plus it's amazingly beautiful. I can never get sick of this view. We even saw some climbers almost to the top in the telescope.
Right as my dad was taking a picture of us, a big gust of wind came. It blew my hair straight up and blew dust in Justin's eye. I thought this picture was hilarious.
There we go! A little better :)


3 comments:
those mountains are beautiful! i need to explore that area!!
WA looks so beautiful Brian and I need to take a trip there some day. You guys are so cute and I love your shot hair Stace! Brian keeps telling me to cut my hair but I'm to scared.
WA looks so beautiful Brian and I need to take a trip there some day. You guys are so cute and I love your shot hair Stace! Brian keeps telling me to cut my hair but I'm to scared.
Post a Comment