I surprised Justin (well sort of...he caught on after looking at our credit card bill) this year for our anniversary. We stayed the night in Seattle on 5th Ave, just down from Pike Place Market. There is something about Seattle that I love, and it made for the perfect getaway! No kids and endless conversation, with no interruptions. What could be better?
A big thanks to my mom for watching the boys.
This was the view from our hotel. We were loving it!!
We ate at the Pink Door in the alley behind Pike Place. There's no sign, just a pink door. Their bruschetta was super yummy.
I think my favorite part was just wandering around Pike Place. It's especially fun to do with no children, which I haven't done since I had Jack.
We kept saying if we lived in Seattle, we would come and get fresh flowers from here all the time. They have hundreds of huge, beautiful bouquets. We picked one up for my mom for watching the boys.
We noticed a little dentist office on the second floor, close to the entrance of the market. I wish that was Justin's practice. Then I really would be going to get fresh flowers all the time!
We hit up Starbucks...twice. This one is the original Starbucks. Now there is one on every corner!!
Love it.
We came home a little early to say goodbye to these guys. They were leaving for Idaho that day and since we were flying out to Japan a couple days later we wanted to make sure and say our goodbyes.
It was a great anniversary, and it's been an even better seven years.
Here's to the next seven!



1 comment:
You are so cute! Love all the Seattle pics...and I am sure you deserved the nice getaway! Where did you get your cute denim shirt? :)
Post a Comment