Jack was very excited for us to come to his preschool graduation. I was surprised at how well he sang all of the songs and did just what his teacher asked. We were proud of him.
Lillie, Katy, Jackson, Jack
(All of their dads are in the AEGD program together)
Jack and Katy were in Miss Jenny's class. Jack really enjoyed her.
These two are like two peas in a pod. Everyday after school, they would decided whose house they were going to play at that day. They love to play together, and despite being a girl and a boy, they enjoy a lot of the same things. It will be a sad day when we move away from each other.
Here is a little sample from the program that night...



2 comments:
Congratulations, Jack. We are so proud of you for graduating from Preschool. Way to go!!! You sang the songs so good and you knew all the words. Looks like you learned a lot. Now it is on to Kindergarden. I can't believe you are going to be 5 tomorrow. We will call you. Love you.
Stacey it just needs to be said that you are such a great blogger. Love reading all of your updates (even if I'm terrible at commenting)! Your boys are so so adorable! Can't believe how big they are getting! Can't wait to read all about your adventures in Japan. I'm sure they will be amazing!!
Post a Comment