Justin had his AEGD graduation. We are pretty proud of this guy. Add that to his list of diplomas! I honestly can say that Justin is one of the smartest people I know. He has put a ton into his education and I applaud him for that. What a great person to be married to!! The Air Force put on a great program and the speaker shared some amazing stories and information about the Air Force. I was a little busy trying to keep the kids quiet, but I hear it was great. :)
Did I mention that I love when he wears his blues?
It was a bonus that my parents were able to be here for it! We love being able to share things with family.
Now the countdown is on until we leave Mississippi. The boys and I leave in 3 weeks!! This was quit possibly the fastest year of our life, and the reality of us moving to Japan is starting to set in. We have a lot to do in the next three weeks and we are hoping it all gets done. Wish us luck!
3 comments:
Wohoo! Way to go Justin!! I'm seriously peeing my pants that you guys are almost coming here. Sounds like the Mississippi storms are a good prep of Okinawa weather. And Cleveland too, we have lots of cloudy days too!
Congrats Justin! You guys sure have a lot going on! So excited to gear about your adventures in Japan!
What a handsome guy!!! We are so proud of you and all that you have done!! Way to go!!! Love you.
Post a Comment