Before Jack's birthday, we had a combined birthday party with all of our friends. Henry and Jack Robbins have birthdays around the same time so we combined forces and had one big bash. It was an outdoor "Splash Party" complete with sprinklers, slip n slides, a pool, and water balloons. The forecast called for a chance of rain and thunderstorms but luckily the clouds parted and the sun came out just in time.
The boys have made so many good friends that we are going to miss! I can't believe in another month we will be leaving Mississippi. It will be a sad day to leave everyone.
Oliver was going to town on his cupcake and did not want to be interrupted for a picture. :) I love that face!
Jack (5), Henry (2), Jack R. (4)
This was the kick off to the birthday festivities, which seemed to keep going and going! I guess you only turn 5 once, right?



1 comment:
When I talked to Jack about his splash party it really sounded fun, but now to see photos, it looks like the kids had a blast!!! How fun. Good weather, great friends and yummy food....can't get any better than that!!!! Happy Birthday (again) Jackers!!!! Love you
Post a Comment