Our last day at Disney, we headed over to Animal Kingdom. This is where we were able to see the most characters and fill up our autograph book. I was happy about that, since we bought it our first day and hadn't filled it up yet. We were all a little tired by this time, but managed to make it through the whole day.
I loved Minnie's safari outfit.
Everest in the background.
We went on a safari ride and loved the hippos. They are huge!
Jack with a giraffe in the background.
If you look to the left of the rock, you can see the baby elephant.
Janie liked the bumpy ride!
The scenery at Animal Kingdom was so pretty.
Behind us is the Tree of Life.
Some more parade action!
Winnie the Pooh is my favorite.
We ended the day in Dino Land! The kids really liked the rides, and digging in the bone yard. It was so nice because there wasn't a ton of people.
After the park closed, we got the kids washed up and in their pj's. Within a few minutes they were both asleep, with their Disney treasures in hand. We drove back to Pete and Brittany's house and we slept in until 9:15!!! I don't know if that has ever happened! The kids were exhausted, as well as us, and luckily they slept all morning. It was so nice. We had the best time at Disney and loved being with the Mecham's!! It will definitely be a favorite memory of ours for a long time.








2 comments:
I'm so jealous of your fun trip! Our kids want to go to Disney so bad but it's probably only going to happen once so we figure we'd better wait until our family is complete! Your pictures are great! (As I've said a million times) your family is the cutest!
How much fun Stacey!! I love ALL the pictures! Your boys are too cute. Disney is just amazing!! And how lucky to be able to experience all of that :)
Post a Comment