We hosted a Christmas party for the dental residents. We had a hot chocolate bar, played some Christmas minute to win it games, at yummy food, and stayed up chatting until 1:45am! It was a great time. The girls have fun chatting about random things, while the guys talk about dentistry. I'm not sure why, but that topic always comes up! I end up tuning them out instead of pretending that I know what a pulpotomy is.
I saw these cute photo props on Pinterest and Carrie was nice enough to make them for the party. One less thing on my to-do list.
Carrie and Eric Winterton Jon and Dorsey Willison
Laura and Rad Robbins Riley and Krista Adams
Riley Adams and Evan Roberts Emily and Jacob Sladky
Evan's wife is in dental school in Texas so I always feel so bad that he doesn't get to be with her very often. I was happy that he came to kick off the holidays.
Me and Angela Cook
(the only girl resident, having to put up with all the guys!)
I'm not sure how we lucked out, but we have such a great group of residents! Everyone is so fun to be around and it has really helped with our move out here.








2 comments:
I love the photo props! Darling!
I love those props!
Post a Comment