The holidays are in full swing around here! It has been non stop craziness since Thanksgiving, and it will be until the day we fly out. But even with the hustle and bustle, I am trying hard to stop every once in a while and just enjoy the excitement of Christmas. I feel bad for my boys because I have been so busy with making gifts, Christmas cards, attending/hosting parties, preschool, primary, etc, etc. I have been trying to be more productive at nights, hoping to accomplish everything without completely ignoring them during the day. Of course that means that I am going to bed super late! It will be nice when we finally get on the airplane and all of these projects will be behind me and I can just enjoy the rest of the season along with the boys. Anyways, I thought the boys looked extra cute on Sunday and we snapped a couple pictures in front of our tree.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
So So cute!! Yep I'm crazy here and probably not going to get half of what I need to get done before we go home either! :( I tried leaving a comment on your thanksgiving post but it never showed up... twice! So lets see if this one works. It's fun to see the pictures and really makes me miss you all the more! Thanks for such a great time and a super yummy thanksgiving dinner! kiss those boys from us and thanks again for letting us come take over your house for a few days!Good luck with the holidays!!! Tampa... just sayin :)
Such cuties. Anderson is getting so big! Jack too, but Anderson just seems to have grown up a lot in the last 6 months. Hope your getting your fill of Christmas music :)
6 more days!!! we have been counting for weeks. we can't wait to see you all. the boys look so cute. I am sure they have grown at least a foot since we saw them in June. have a great safe trip and call when you get to Vegas. Love you table for Thanksgiving. It sure looked like you had fun with great food and great company. see you soon.
Those boys are just too cute. Great pictures.
They are both ADORABLE! I want to give them both a big squeeze right now! Have really been missing you guys! Hope you guys enjoy your time with family. Be sure to call me after the craziness of the holidays to update me on life. Love you guys!
Post a Comment