
We had the Gowan's over on Sunday to carve our pumpkins. As you can see, Jacob has mastered his pose for the camera....nice Jacob. :)

We all had to go outside to see the finished product!

Justin's is on the left, mine is in the middle, and Kat and Jacob's is on the right.

Ooooo......scary!
14 comments:
Your pumpkin is my fave, good work! Is it against the rules not to carve a pumpkin? I don't feel like dealing with the mess this year. Jack's costume is too cute! Did you and Justin dress up?
Your pumpkins looks great! We just carved ours too! Our ward trunk or treat is tonight so I will post some pictures soon! Jack looks SO STINKIN cute as a lion!
Nice work Stacey...I'm very impressed with your pumpkins. Jared and I are Halloween Scrooges and don't even have pumpkins to carve...maybe next year:)
Jack is the cutest lion ever. Nothing is cuter than little kids in costume!
Let me know how the offer on the house works out! We made an offer on a 3 story mansion down the street as well. Weird! haha, maybe someday, when we are old and wrinkled!
all the pumpkins turned out super great, justins in the scariest, but the house is pretty cute and creative. jack is such a darling little lion! i love the thick mane flopping in his cute face. cute, cute, CUTE!
Looks like you had a great time. Love the carvings. You guys are good. I don't miss doing that but may try to dry and salt the seeds this year. I may empty it out before I make my turkey out of it. Rmemeber the wood face and wood feathers I add to the pumpkin I put on the front porch? I may try to empty it out first. I can't after I take the Thanksgiving decorations down because the pumpkin is frozen by then. I bet you are shaking your head wondering what the heck I am talking about. Anyway....I will let you know if it works out. Love Jack as a little Lion. I also think the look he and Crew were giving each other is so funny. Don't you really wish you could hear their thoughts. What we don't do as parents to our kids. It is amazing they all turn out so well adjusted. Love the nose too. So cute......wish he could Trick-or-Treat at my house!!!! :( Love you all and HAPPY HALLOWEEN....Love Grandpa and Grandma Heaton
Hey Elder Heaton- it's Hna. Lawlor. I just barely found out last night that Hna. Carmen Perez, Victor Perez's wife, passed away in May from cancer. I was checking email last night and Stephany sent me an I.M. I was able to talk with her and katty for quite a while. Victor was out drinking. I can't even imagine the sadness they are feeling and I was thinking of something I could do for them. I was wondering if you would write them a letter since you also spent time in their home. I am sending a little package, and Chelsea and Kathy Marquina will write too. Could you get a hold of Elder Evans? I don't know how, but I think Victor would like to hear from him too (remember he baptized him). I will call President Daines too. I just think that it would be a big boost to them to know how much we all love their family, and for Victor to know that we have faith in him. I can't imagine the grief and burden he must feel. Thank you so much! I really feel this is something that will help them during this time. Their address is: 12 av. 11 03
zona 12
Reformita
I think you could also send it through pouch, just write:
La familia de Victor Perez
c/o los elderes de Reformita
Thank you thank you thank you!
Jack is darling!
Jack is so dang cute!!! I cant believe that he is one!!! I love the picture of him waiting for his Dad to come home!! Thats just way to cute!! So hows dental school treating you? Anyways please email me your email address on facebook and i will invite you to my blog, i just made it so im not very good, but if you want!! I hope life is going just wonderful, and YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!! like always!!! Lisa
Good job with the pumpkins guys! I have to say that I think Stacey's is my favorite one!!!!:) Good job Stace! I don't know if we are carving pumpkis this year...Scott has a huge test today and this whole weekend he's studying for another one...I don't know if I want to carve without him...we will see!!!:)
such fun halloween traditions!! i love that those pumpkins are practically bigger than jack! he looks adorable in his little lion costume . .have you taught him how to roar .. or grrrr?? :) i love all the houses you took pics of . .i think brady and i will take the second to last one .. we'll leave the big mansion to you :)
p.s. i just enlarged the first pic . . . way cute family picture in the background!! did your sis do that?
It was way fun to talk to you too! I'm glad we got to talk. It actually made me feel like things are going to be alright! Yay! Thanks for the advice.
Nice carving skills! looks like a good Halloween. We'll for sure call you next time we go to the science center. I'm thinking about buying a pass. It's only 70 for the whole family... and it includes the Zoo.
Nice carving skills! looks like a good Halloween. We'll for sure call you next time we go to the science center. I'm thinking about buying a pass. It's only 70 for the whole family... and it includes the Zoo.
Post a Comment