So since Halloween was a week ago, I decided I probably shouldn't put off blogging about it any longer.

Can you guess who we are? :)


Spencer probably had my favorite costume of the night. He was the "Duct Tape Man". And his wife, Suzy has had her little baby since this picture was taken!

Most of the clan, minus the Sanford's who were taking the pictures. :)

Cute little Hailee

Stupid squirrels ate my pumpkin after it had been out about 24 hours. If you recall my incident with the squirrels last year, I was pretty mad when they did it to me again this year. Next Halloween, I think I'm going to cover my pumpkins in squirrel poison! ...if there is such a thing.
14 comments:
You are all so cute! I love how you all coordinate. And about that pumpkin, I'm sure you can find a squirrel poison recipe online. (Run, little squirrels!!!)
lol....I love the squirell comment. I'm sure rat poison would do the same thing to a squirell. You would have to check your porch before Jack went out there and started playing with a dead squirell. Anywho...you guys looked pretty cute. I'm not sure how I feel about the duct tape outfit. Kind of scary. HA HA
You are just he cutest Dorothy there is! How fun. And Jack and Justin look so cute too. I know, I need to post Halloween pics too!! Argh! I'll get there. Thanks for posting yours, it's good motivation. Miss you guys!
K so I was laughing my head off about the squirrel thing! They really don't like you do they; they are probably the only one's in this word who don't like you! I guess you have to have at least one enemy in your life time! I guess it just happens to be an animal in your case! ha ha. So can you send me that dress to wear to church on Sunday or are you going to wear it? It is VERY stylish! :)
love the post. I can't believe they always go for your pumpkin. I guess they have really good taste. They always pick the cutest one to eat up. Sorry Justin. Your's is way cute too. Looks like you guys had a great party and everyone looked really cute. What a lot of imagination you all put into your costumes. Especially the ductape man!!! Way to go!! Love you guys....MOM H.
You guys look so cute! I love how the whole family matched! :)
Cute costumes! Where did you find such a long Dorothy dress? I was Dorothy last year and I had to add stuff to the bottom of my costume to make it long enough to wear!
The pictures are hilarious! I love the Sumo costume! It l.ooks like you all had fun
i have been waiting and waiting to see your costumes! they turned out so cute, i love it! it looks like a fun, fun party; i wish we lived closer so we could come! that darn squirrel, i wonder if it was the same one from last year!!!!
i feel the same way about the squirrels . .they are everywhere! and into everything! it's pretty funny though about your pumpkin. .had me laughin :) don't you just love dressing up?! so fun and so cute! p.s. if you're eyelashes aren't fake i'm going to be raving with envy!
I am rolling on the floor from reading the 'stupid squirrels'! I can totally hear you saying that. Your costumes are so cute. Justin you are such a good sport!
I love your costume! I had a Dorothy dress when I was little and I loved it! Sad about your pumpkin! I can't believe squirrels did that. I've never seen squirrels do that to a pumpkin before!
What a fun Halloween! Your costumes are absolutely darling. It looks like you had a successful, enjoyable night overall, despite the attack of the squirrels. :-)
how did duct tape man go pee? did he wear a diaper? i don't like looking at him...i feel like i shouldn't. and you guys are so cute! i am addicted to family themes now. i feel like if everyone is something different it doesn't count! you really are the cutest dorothy i've ever seen!
Post a Comment