
We had an awesome Sunday! The weather was amazing, 75-80 degrees, and we were able to be outside a lot. After church we went for a drive, which totally reminds me of when I was little. My mom and dad used to take us on a "Sunday drive" all the time. I remember not all of the siblings were very excited about it, but I don't think I used to mind. But then again, maybe I was the one throwing the fit in the back seat of our van? Probably not though...that just seems out of my character, right mom? :)

Anyways, we drove to a little park/trail on the way to Chagrin Falls, had a picnic and went for a walk. The trees are amazing right now.

We saw this house and thought that if we were making lots and lots of money, which obviously we are not, then we would buy it. We don't always agree on houses that we like, but this one we were both in love with. If Ohio wasn't so far away from our families then I would live here. I LOVE Ohio. It is so beautiful!!


18 comments:
Oh, I love that! We used to go on Sunday drives when we were kids too. I really want to do that with my children too (even though there may be some that are screaming in the back seat)! I bet Jack loved being able to run around.
I miss little Jack! He's so adorable!!! You are just the cutest little family ever. And you had better move back over here ASAP!
It looks beautiful in Ohio. I love all the pictures. Jack is adorable...the skipping movie made me laugh, too cute!
Sunday drives are the best. We took them all the time when i was little, and ryan and i take them a lot now too. the skipping video was darling. he is so cute, i love how he knows the skipping motion, but he just can't quite get his legs to go at the same time!
How fun to spend you sunday afternoon like this, i remember going on drives with the family too especially around the fall time! LOVE the video i just cant get enough of "baby jack" who i guess i better stop calling that cause he's not really a baby anymore! oh and I'll be so sad when patterson's is closed to! I love it there and so does jackson!! cute pictures!!
Amen to the beautiful weather! I guess we think alike because we also went for a drive and walk on Sunday to enjoy it all. Glad you are taking advantage of it before it gets unbearably cold. Love all the picture!
Jack is just too cute! He gets cuter and cuter with every post. I LOVE the video's of him. I watch them each a couple of times because it is so fun to watch his little personality. The trees look beautiful there! I am glad you are loving it so much. You guys will always have such good memories of your time there.
How cute are you guys?!!! I LOVe, LOVE, LOVE Ohio this time of year!
I know! You can buy that house for your "Fall Home!" Right?
He's so cute! I think the swivel hips are the dancer in him. tee,hee!
Love the fall colors! We've been having perfect weather around here too! It's so nice to actually enjoy fall and not worry about snow by (or even before) Halloween!!! And Jack is so dang cute...like always I just want to squeeze him!!!!
that is so cute! i love that you can see justin in the background so you know why jack thinks he's skipping...it looks similar, right? ..minus the picking up of the legs. and you, my dear, look amazing. those tan legs, madonna arms and cute little toe nails. i love it.
How fun! We use to do Sunday drives all the time too. They were always so pretty. You almost make me want to move to Ohio. All the pictures you post are so beautiful! How fun.
I highly doubt you were the one crying at all...you are ALWAYS the happy one...the changing colors is one thing I miss about Utah...beautiful and here's hoping you get that house... miss you all!
I enjoyed looking at the family so much I forgot to tell you how beautiful the leaves were. Today on the Today Show they were talking about where the prettiest leaves were and they said around the great lakes was absolutely beauiful and we already knew it!!! Love you all....Mom H.
Wow, its beautiful out there! It's crazy being a mother of 2. Not because there are 2 (the baby is simple!) but because Brayden is super jealous so we're having to deal with his little attitude. It isn't all that bad though :)
Stacy,
Your little jack is soooo cute. Hope you guys are doing great in Ohio! I love your hair...and my hair hasn't been the same since you've done it!:) you will have to look up my friend Allyson Bowcutt and her husband Kevin. They just moved to Ohio to go to dental school in August. You would love her and her husband. Look them up!! Did I mention your little boy is darling?:)
Oh my gosh! I had no idea you had a little boy. Wow..em I out of the loop. Well Belated-Congrats. He's such a cute little stud. Where are you guys living now?
Hey Stacey, maybe you should stop making fun of people. it's hurt's their feelings! "vaccinated"...ha ha - you're so funny. NOT!
Post a Comment