Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Patterson Fruit Farm visit #3


Did I mention that I love this place?? Not to mention that it was 80 degrees and sunny. It was the perfect day!!


This time we walked down to a little creek and saw some little fish and threw rocks in the water. Jack would pick up a rock, throw it, and then say "Another one...another one." He did NOT want to stop. He was so sad and cried the first time we tried to leave, so we let him throw the rocks a while longer. He is all boy!

Whoa... don't fall in!



10 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

It looks like a really fun place. All I can say is that your son is a heart breaker. He's a cutie! I wish our boys lived closer to play. Let me know if you ever come to Dallas. We'll have to make our way to see you guys. I wish Pierce was talking like Jack.

Sarah Stout said...

I love that video! What a fun place to take Jack! That's so cute that he loves throwing rocks :)

Cheryl Meibos said...

You guys are so cute. I can't believe how big Jack is getting. I wish it were 80 degrees here...I'm still pouting because I had to scrape the frost off my car this morning!

Jessica said...

Wow, the fall colors are gorgeous there!!! I wish it was still short and T-shirt weather here.

The Heaton's said...

yahoo for perfect weather. i am a firm believer in 70-80 degress, year round (excpet for summer, i like it warmer). Jack is so good at throwing rocks, he'll be a good little baseball player.

Ashley Robinson said...

How fun!! I don't know what it is about rocks and water but it keeps them entertained for hours!! When I get ready in the mornings I let Peyton play with the sink a little full of water and give him a comb and he will play in the water the whole time just swirling the comb around and around in the water..its his favorite thing to do!

Janelle said...

Endless entertainment...I love it!

Kelly Munns said...

don't you love how the dads will sacrifice their clothes getting dirty and their shoes getting wet to play with the little ones? i always make derik do the dirty work. i am just not that interested. isaac always wants to go outside so i make derik take him out...it's too cold for me! and for heaven's sake, i've been carrying that 25 lb kid all day! i also make derik take isaac to play with the water fountain at my mom's. ok, one question...did justin get that hole in his knee from natural wear and tear...or did he buy them that way? derik gets real holes in his pants. i don't understand how, but he will get nice jeans and they'll get this super natural hole and they look like he bought them that way...not that we are just poor to buy him newer ones :)

Anonymous said...

love the little cute voice. He has a good arm on him. Hopefully he doesn't throw things in the house!!!. He is getting so big. Can't wait to see you this Christmas. Love, MOM H>

Lane family said...

I LOVE the skipping video! He looks so proud of himself!