
Apples!!We went to the Fruit Farm (again!) and Jack's friend, Lily was loving the apples. I had never just given a whole apple to Jack to eat, but I did and he would not put it down. He loved it! It was cute to see him work really hard to get a bite. He was not happy when it I took it away because it had got so dirty from him trying to play in the sand and eat the apple at the same time. Gross...


Lily is one of Jack's best friends. He is ALWAYS asking for Lily and Lily is ALWAYS asking for Jack. They are really funny to watch. They play so good together. I never have to worry when Lily is over. It is endless entertainment for Jack and she is always so sweet. She even gives him kisses...often. :) Hopefully her dad doesn't mind.



8 comments:
I LOVE the last picture. He's a heartbreaker. CUTE CUTE CUTE!
He looks like a little man in all these pictures. He's not a baby anymore!! What a cutie.
cute, i love the 3rd picture where he is digging right into that big ol' apple. it's the perfect apple pie time!
Lily is looking at this with me and she is freaking out about seeing Jack's picture. Sometimes during the day she asks to see your blog so she can see Jack. You got some cute pictures of him. He is such a cute kid.
Ok one more comment. Now she is kissing all his pictures. I don't think Jacob will be too thrilled about the smudge marks on his computer screen.
I love the picture of him trying to get a great big bite. He might have more success if he had a few more teeth. I really like the tractor one too. If you don't watch out Stacey he will want to be a farmer when he grows up. Love, MOM
I have to agree with your mom Stacey. He is just too cute in all the pictures. I love the one where he is biting the apple. It looks like it is so sour, but so yummy. He is going to eat it no matter if he has to gum it. It is sure cute how they adapt with or without all their teeth. I would love to take a huge sack of those apples home. They sure look good. Looks like such an awesome place to go and let the kids play. Love you all....MOM H.
isaac loves apples, too. ok he just loves to suck all the juice out and then spit them out. he knows the sign for apple and almost every time we're in the kitchen he'll sign it. so i give him a little sliver. he started choking on the skin the other day so i said no more! no more skins that is. anyway, he does this thing where he'll sign apple on our face, not his. and he does it really hard! i can't believe how tan and gorgeous jack is. he looks like such a good mix of the two of you. i see a lot of justin until i look a little harder and then i see both!
Post a Comment