I just registered to win a free handbag from HandbagPlanet.com and though you'd like a chance to win too! To celebrate their upcoming launch, HandbagPlanet.com is giving away 24 handbags in 24 hours.
Visit www.HandbagPlanet.com to check it out!
They have the cutest bags!!
They have the cutest bags!!
6 comments:
hehe did kelly send you this :) i registered for the 13th hour bag - i know you were dying to know, but in case they draw your name for that bag instead of mine, you can just send it to me for christmas! :) seriously like when was the last time you remember winning something free?? i'm sure crossing my fingers!
thanks....I picked the lime green one. I don't know what hour it was though. May the 10th hour. We will pray it happens like the ryka shoes and I may get 2 purses!!!! I still can't believe I got 2 free pair. I really love them....especially since they were free. I hope to love my new purse as well!!! Am I optimistic or what!!! Love you all, MOM H.
Thanks for the info! I'm totally blogging about it too! (I picked the 7am bag)
i am sure i will get an email in the next few days saying "thank you for browsing our purse website, you now owe us $50!" because that's totally my luck. i swear i never win anything, i could be the only contestant in a drawing and i still wouldn't win! but maybe my luck will change, i will continue to hope to win something someday!
Wow! Cool.. Sure i'll try… me also wanna win my favorite handbag... :)
Hey girlie!! Yeah his hair is great and OUT OF CONTROL! I am just praying that it doesn't fall out! I'm sorry Jack is hitting! Peyton never went through that stage (I'm keeping my fingers crossed) so I don't have any good advice... Peyton did bite me once and I made myself cry so he would know that it really hurt me and he felt so bad that he started crying to! But he hasn't bitten me since! It was kind of sad knowing that I hurt his feelings on purpose but it solved the problem! Maybe you could try that?! I don't know...
Post a Comment