Saturday, March 8, 2008

Just as a side note...

I just saw two people cross country skiing down our street...weird!

3 comments:

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

haha! You're funny. I am so sorry the weather is so snowy! It is beautiful blue skies and high 50's here today! I love it! You should probably just move here..yep! That's what you should do. I miss you!

Melissa said...

Hey girl!! Wow crazy weather I can't believe that. This morning here in Boise it rained and now blue skies. It is so strange how everyone has different weather all the time. I am so glad we are in touch your little family is so cute.

Mary said...

Haha on our way home from the airport I saw people skiing down the street too. This snow is so freaky! Maybe we should invest in some cross crounty ski's too. So we'll be prepared for next winter!